Apparently, I’m the kind that starts packing at 8:30 pm the night before leaving. I’ve got a 9 am flight.
No matter, there’s always time for blogging. There’s also always time for joggling. I did one of my last ones before the London Marathon today. 3 miles, 23 minutes. Just a bit slower than marathon pace.
Here’s a list of things you need to pack for an international marathon.
- Marathon entry information (I’m number 54,000 and something)
- Camera – and recharger (Canon SD450)
- Hat for balancing
- Rubber chicken
- US/UK power adapter
- Deck of cards (for gin or euchre)
- DVD entertainment
- Issues of Runners World
- Nintendo DS
- Running hat
- Under Armour – Shirt, pants, gloves
- Nail clipper
- Reading material
- Writing material
- Puzzle book & brain training cards
- Extra juggling stuff
- French language dictionary
- Juggle magazine
- Extra contact lenses
Ok. I’m tired now. I still have to drink all the milk, make eggs, and eat all the fruit so these things don’t spoil while I’m gone.
Can’t wait to get on that plane.