Great Midwest Relay Checklist
We’re off this morning to do the Great Midwest Relay. Here’s what to pack.
1. Two running shirts. (1 short, 1 long just in case)
3. iPod. Loaded with latest The Final Sprint podcast.
4. Running Shoes
5. Latest Runner’s World Magazine
7. Extra Gballz.
8. Pass the Pigs
10. Light jacket.
11. Cell phone.
12. Red baseball cap – red is for champions.
13. Laptop computer.
14. “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “The Greatest American Hero” DVDs.
15. Beverages – 24 Gatorades, 36 Waters
16. Food – 24 trail mix, 16 candy bars, muffins, bananas, apples, chips
18. Paddle ball
20. Running vest
21. Rubber Chicken
Maybe I’ll do a little blogging while joggling this relay. Stay tuned.
Alright, I give up… What’s the rubber chicken for?
Hope you don’t get too tired of my voice on your mp3 player during such a long relay, haha
Good luck buddy – you’ll do great.
Definitely let me know how it goes when you get back.
I don’t know. I just like to have rubber chickens around. Call it my traveling companion. What can I say? I’m a bit of an eccentric.