I think the following are pretty good.
1. Body Glide: We wrote about this in a previous chafing post.
4. Magnetic Runner Night Light: Good for joggling in the dark.
6. Lock laces. My shoelaces do come undone on occasion.
8. Warm Socks: Another must for winter running in Chicago.
That’s all that I’d want. To this list I would add some joggling specific items.
26. A set of 3 Premier Gballz bean bags (Red, Sassy, & Baltic Blue).
27. The Mathematics of Juggling : This sounds like an interesting book.
28. Video camera: For taping your best juggling routines.
29. Jim Kweskin CD: Some of the best juggling music around.
Any jugglers or runners have more to add?