It seems that I’m not the only one who’s had to brave the snow and cold running these days. I may be the only winter time joggler but who knows? Here’s a roundup of other runners out there showing the weather that it just can’t keep a good runner down.
1. It seems a snow storm has hit Toronto but Yumke still made it 10 miles in the last 2 days outside. The weather won’t beat him.
2. The Salty One is braving the stiff winds of Cleveland and letting us all know about the Flats in the city. Sounds like an interesting place to visit.
3. Fellow Chicagoan the Running Jayhawk is finding it challenging to get outside in this blistery Chicago winter. I thought global warming was supposed to be making things warmer.
4. Sarah had to scrape her car windows before driving to the Y for her workout. Not quite a cold weather runner but I’m sure the scraping was cold.
5. The Viking runner got out there in 21 F, breezy weather and stayed motivated for the entire month. Way to go.
You see, if these folks can do it, you can do it too. It’s never too cold, wet, snowy, or rainy to run. If anyone else has been out there running or joggling in the cold winter weather, leave a comment and let us know.